From series: Instrumentation & microscopes
Print publication date: 27 June 2017
Number of pages: 51 | Table of contents
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the electron microscopes market by products, revenues, markets and companies. This report includes electron microscopes used in semiconductors, materials and nanomaterials research, manufacturing and process industries, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, clinical and diagnostic, and other industries. This report will discuss electron microscope equipment manufacturers and suppliers based on their product portfolios, recent developments and core strategies. The electron microscope market addressed in this report has been analyzed for the four main global areas of North America, Europe, Asia and ROW.
- An overview of the global market for electron microscopes.
- Analysis of the transmission electron microscopy (TEM), scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and dual beam markets through 2025 including unit sales, and conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and projections of CAGRs through 2025.
- Discussion of key market participants, extensive product segments, supporting technologies, trends and market dynamics and geographic trends.
- Evaluation of the market by end users.
- Comprehensive company profiles for all companies in the electron microscope market. Companies profiled include Hitachi, Carl Zeiss, FEI and Jeol.
If you have any questions about this report, please do not hesitate to contact our report team at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 112 7500.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact firstname.lastname@example.org