The Global Market for Metal and Metal Oxide Nanoparticles 2010-2027 brings you the very latest information and historical data on these advanced materials, covering production volumes, pricing, producers and end user market demand.
The properties of metal and metal oxide nanoparticles (also referred to as nanopowders or nanocrystals) display enhanced electrical, optical, magnetic and chemical properties from the bulk material of which they are made. Advances largely depend on the ability to synthesize nanoparticles of various materials, sizes, and shapes, as well as to efficiently assemble them into complex architectures. Most manufactured nanomaterials are available with varying shapes, sizes, composition, surface coatings and surface morphology.They offer a range of functionalities that are desirable in a number of sectors such as anti-bacterialism, anti-corrosion, easy-clean, thermal barrier, protective and UV-absorbent and combinations thereof.
Metal and Metal Oxide Nanoparticles Global Industry, Markets & Outlook
Their use will increase greatly in the next decade as they are manufactured in hundreds of thousands of tons for use in a diverse range of products in markets. These include consumer electronics, automobiles, paints and coatings, aerospace, sporting goods, household cleaning, construction and medicine.
The report “The Global Market for Metal and Metal Oxide Nanoparticles 2010-2027” covers the following nanoparticles, applications, markets and producers thereof:
- Aluminium oxide nanoparticles
- Antimony tin oxide nanoparticles
- Bismuth oxide nanoparticles
- Cerium oxide nanoparticles
- Copper oxide nanoparticles
- Gold nanoparticles
- Hydroxyapatite nanoparticles
- Iron oxide nanoparticles
- Magnesium oxide nanoparticles
- Manganese oxide nanoparticles
- Nanoprecipitated calcium carbonate
- Nickel nanoparticles
- Palladium nanoparticles
- Silicon oxide nanoparticles
- Titanium dioxide nanoparticles
- Yttrium oxide nanoparticles
- Zinc oxide nanoparticles
- Zirconium oxide nanoparticles
Report contents include:
- Global market demand metal and metal oxide nanoparticles, tons, to 2027, conservative and optimistic estimates
- Historical market demand data
- Demand for metal and metal oxide nanoparticles, by region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World)
- Demand for metal and metal oxide nanoparticles, by end user market
- Applications of metal and metal oxide nanoparticles-High volume applications, low volume applications and novel applications
- Metal and metal oxide nanoparticles price per kilogram, price per ton and estimated production totals
- Metal and metal oxide nanoparticles producer profiles including products, prices and contact details.
Content: 226 pages, 26 chapters, 180 tables, 54 figures | Published/last update: June 2017 | Table of contents
From series: Nanomaterials
If you have any questions about this report, please do not hesitate to contact our report team at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 112 7500.
Prices are in US Dollars (USD).