We are facing unprecedented global challenges such as the depletion of natural resources and climate change, pollution, scarcity of clean water, providing food and energy to a growing world population and poverty. These problems are directly linked to current technologies for producing energy and manufacturing products.
The exploitation of nanotechnology and nanomaterials is the key development that can significantly address these global problems by changing both the products and the means of their production and addressing pressing market needs in security, communications and electronics.
The Global Market for Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials 2010-2027, at over 1000 pages long, is the most comprehensive assessment of the opportunities afforded by these remarkable technologies and materials.
- In-depth analysis of the global market for nanotechnology and nanomaterials, applications, producers, product developers and products
- Assessment of nanomaterials market including production volumes, competitive landscape, commercial prospects, applications, demand by market and region, commercialization timelines, prices and producer profiles.
- Examples of successful markets and products.
- Analysis of global trends, including historical data from 2010, and projections to 2027.
- Exploration of nanomaterials and nanotech-enabled products market structures and value chains.
- Collaborations in nanotechnology enabled product development.
- Assessment of end user markets for nanotechnology and nanomaterials including market drivers and trends, applications, market opportunity, market challenges and application and product developer profiles.
- Unique assessment tools for the nanomaterials market, end user applications, economic impact, addressable markets and market challenges to provide the complete picture of where the real commercial opportunities in nanotechnology and nanomaterials are.
- Main application and product opportunities in nanotechnology.
- Profiles of all producers, product developers and end users in nanotechnology and nanomaterials.
Content: 1002 pages, 65 chapters, 442 tables, 160 figures | Published: June 2017 | Table of contents
Buy now and receive:
- Electronic copy (PDF download)
- Online access to the report via members area, allowing easy access to the report section by section.
- Updates for 12 months from date of purchase (online access).
To order by invoice contact email@example.com, Phone: +44 (0) 207 112 7500.