Published April 8 2020, 20 pages
The need to develop new filter technologies in light of the COVID-19 pandemic presents a major market opportunity for graphene based filtration technologies. Several graphene start-ups have developed relevant technologies for addressing the need for effective, re-usable and durable filter masks and protective clothing.
Also in this issue we look at recent rounds of finance where some graphene producers have raised serious funding for production and product development. Recent commercial and product news in 2020 is covered, ranging from hydrogen generators to cosmetic masks. Latest market developments for graphene in batteries, supercapacitors, catalysts. composites, rubbers and tires, coatings, paints and graphene start-ups are also assessed in a comprehensive round up of industry and product developments in 2020 thus far.
In this issue: All the latest graphene market news
- Graphene filtration market focus. Market, graphene properties for filtration, recent product development related to COVID-19 pandemic, graphene face masks, leading company profiles.
- Latest graphene investments, commercial agreements and rounds of finance. January-March 2020.
- Graphene-based anticorrosion additives for coatings.
- Graphene for hydrogen generators.
- Graphene for performance sports textiles.
- Graphene membranes.
- Graphene cosmetic masks.
- Graphene audio technology.
- Graphene body armour.
- Graphene oil filters.
- Bendable graphene batteries.
- Graphene power banks.
- Graphene-carbon nanotube catalysts.
- New graphene start-ups.
- Conductive graphene-enhanced masterbatches.
- Graphene-enhanced polyetheretherketone (PEEK)-based products.
- Graphene from waste products.
- Graphene elastomers.
- Graphene antibacterials coatings.
- Graphene paints.