Published October 2020, 24 pages | Look inside this issue
Issue 63 of Nanotech magazine covers markets where nanotech plays a role in the enhancement of existing technologies and products. We cover the market for phase change materials, including types that are commercially available, applications including buildings for thermal management, heat pumps, electronics, thermal batteries and refrigerated packaging and transport. All these areas will grow in commercial importance over the next few years, as will the other market we cover in this months issue, the market for advanced antiviral and antimicrobial coatings.
Also in this month’s issue, latest nanotech products and graphene commercial activities and investments in nanotech companies and products.
In this months issue:
- The market for phase change materials. Focus on the latest market developments in phase change materials including types, applications and markets.
- The market for advanced anti-viral and anti-microbial coatings.
- Latest nanotech investments and funding rounds.
- Latest nanotech products: Nanodiamond batteries; silicon nanopowders; nanotech for security; air filters; hydrophobic and anti-reflective coatings; nanotech water filters; nanotech wireless mobile phone charger; carbon nanotubes batteries; new quantum dot products; antiviral nanocoatings; water repellent fabrics.
- Latest graphene products: graphene batteries; graphene-based smart heating mattress; graphene masks; graphene-based virucidal ink; graphene rubber; graphene composites; graphene production; EV batteries and ultracapacitors.
This month’s issue sponsored by: