Nanocoatings in the electronic devices market
Nanotechnology is making a significant impact on the electronic devices market , driven by consumer electronics requirements and the need to enhance the speed and performance of computing components while reducing their size. Nanocoatings are used in a broad range of electronic devices & optics applications. The development of future flexible and transparent electronic devices market relies on novel materials, which are mechanically flexible, lightweight and low-cost, in addition to being electrically conductive and optically transparent.
Films and coatings incorporating silver nanowires, graphene, carbon nanotubes, quantum dots include transparent electrodes for touchscreens, liquid crystal displays, e-paper and OLED devices, and thin film photovoltaics. Transparent conductive films have been incorporated into sensors on touchscreen technologies and as protective coatings in the consumer electronic devices market. Nanocoatings are also being used to boost the efficiency with which heat can be removed from semiconductors and other devices and add anti-static and electromagnetic shielding properties.
A number of electronic devices made with nanomaterials are already commercially available and more are coming onto the market in 2014, especially in consumer electronics. Liquid repellent, thermal, conductive, magnetic and anti-corrosive nanocoatings have been applied inside and outside electronic devices.
Report contents include:
- Nanocoatings types, properties and history
- ANTI-FINGERPRINT NANOCOATINGS IN THE ELECTRONIC DEVICES MARKET: Properties, effect, applications and companies in the antifingerprint coatings sector.
- SUPERHYDROPHOBIC NANOCOATINGS IN THE ELECTRONIC DEVICES MARKET: Properties, effect, applications and companies in the superhydrophbic coatings sector.
- CONDUCTIVE NANOCOATINGS IN THE ELECTRONIC DEVICES MARKET: Properties, effect, applications and companies in the conductive coatings sector.
- Nanomaterials utilized in electronic devices coatings applications.
Published April 2014 | 60 pages | Table of Contents
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact email@example.com