The incorporation of nanomaterials into thin films, coatings and surfaces leads to new functionalities, completely innovative characteristics and the possibility to achieve multi-functional coatings and smart coatings. The use of nanomaterials also results in performance enhancements in wear, corrosion-wear, fatigue and corrosion resistant coatings. Nanocoatings demonstrate significant enhancement in outdoor durability and vastly improved hardness and flexibility compared to traditional coatings.
The Global Market for Nanocoatings examines a market that is already providing significant economic, hygiene and environmental benefit for sectors such as consumer electronics, construction, medicine & healthcare, textiles, oil & gas, infrastructure and aviation.
Nanocoatings covered include: Anti-fingerprint; Anti-microbial; Anti-corrosion; Abrasion & wear-resistant; Barrier; Smart; Anti-fouling and easy-to-clean; Self-cleaning; Photocatalytic; UV-Resistant; Thermal barrier; Flame retardant; Anti-icing & deicing; Anti-reflective; Self-healing.
Published: September 2018 | 702 pages, 145 tables, 166 figures | Price: £1000 | Table of contents
Report contents include:
- Size in value for the nanocoatings market, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2027.
- Size in value for the End-user industries for nanocoatings and growth during the forecast period.
- Market drivers, trends and challenges, by end user markets.
- The regional markets for nanocoatings .
- Market outlook for 2018.
- In-depth market assessment of opportunities for nanocoatings, by type and markets.
- The latest trends in nanostructured surface treatments and coatings.
- Benefits of nanocoatings, by markets and applications
- Addressable markets for nanocoatings, by nanocoatings type and industry
- Estimated market revenues for nanocoatings to 2027, by market and applications
- Functional and smart nanocoatings applications.
- 330 company profiles including products and target markets.
TABLE OF CONTENTS & PRICING
All reports/chapters provided in PDF format unless stated otherwise.
|Full Report||PDF download||640||£1000|
|Full Report||Print edition (inc. P&P)||640||£1075|
|Full Report||PDF and print||640||£1100|
|1||RESEARCH SCOPE AND METHODOLOGY||7||Free|
|4||NANOMATERIALS USED IN COATINGS||33||£250|
|5||NANOCOATINGS INDUSTRY ANALYSIS||10||£100|
|6||NANOCOATINGS MARKET ANALYSIS, BY COATINGS TYPE||148||£400|
|7||MARKET SEGMENT ANALYSIS, BY END USER MARKET||128||£400|
|8||NANOCOATINGS COMPANIES (330 company profiles)||224||£550|
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact firstname.lastname@example.org