Published: May 2017 | No. of pages: 383 | Table of contents
The Global Market for Nanocellulose 2017-2027 covers Nanofibrillated cellulose (NFC), Cellulose nanocrystals (CNC) and Bacterial cellulose particles (BC) and provides an in-depth analysis of the current and future for these remarkable materials, that will greatly impact environmentally friendly and biodegradable solutions in market such as packaging, paper & board, composites, coatings & films, medical & healthcare, textiles, oil & gas, filtration, rheology modifiers, aerogels, 3D printing and printed & flexible electronics.
Most major paper and pulp producers are actively involved in commercialization of Nanofibrillated cellulose (NFC)s, seeking commercial application in high volume industries such as paper & board and packaging. However, several are also seeking to move into applications in areas such as electronics and pivoting towards production of Cellulose nanocrystals (CNC) for more advanced applications. The nanocellulose market is growing fast in Japan, with products already on the market in textiles and consumer goods.
Daio Paper Corp., has recently launched a paper toilet cleaner made from cellluose nanofibers (CNF) and Nippon Paper Industries has established Japan’s largest cellulose nanofiber (CNF) production line at its plant in the city of Ishinomaki with a planned annual production of 500 tons.
Image: Daio Paper Corp.’s new paper toilet cleaner product incorporating cellulose nanofibers.
Report contents include:
- Global nanocellulose production capacities, by producer and type of nanocellulose.
- Most likely commercial applications.
- Current nanocellulose products.
- Stage of commercialization for nanocellulose applications by company.
- Market drivers, trends and challenges, by target markets.
- In-depth market assessment of opportunities for nanocellulose including potential revenues, growth rates, pricing, and market challenges.
- In-depth company profiles, include products, capacities, production processes, target markets and commmercial activities.
Companies featured in this report include American Process, Inc., Ashai Kasei Chemicals Corporation, Borregaard Chemcell, Chuetsu Pulp & Paper Co., Ltd., Daicel Corporation, Daio Paper Corporation, Imerys, Innventia AB, Kruger Bioproducts, Inc, Stora Enso Ltd. and many more.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact email@example.com