Published December 18 2020, 20 pages
Issue 65 of Nanotech Magazine comes hot on the heels of Issue 64, as despite the global economic situation, nanotech based companies continue to attract significant investment. Several companies have raised multi-million dollar funding in the past month and large companies are ramping up their nanotech based product offerings for next year, as applications in electronics, batteries and coatings come on stream in 2021. There is a lot to look forward to in the nanotech and graphene space.
This month we focus on one of the most promising tech areas, graphene quantum dots. GQDs display properties derived from both graphene and quantum dots (QDs), combining the structure of graphene with the edge effects, non-zero band gap, and quantum confinement effects of QDs. They should find good traction in electronics, sensors and battery markets.
Pg 6. Latest nanotech investments, commercial agreements and rounds of finance. November-December 2020
- Fire-proofing and insulation technologies.
- Carbon nanotubes funding.
- New graphene manufacturing method.
- Carbon nanotubes memory.
- Graphene polymers.
- Carbon inks.
Pg 8. Graphene Quantum Dots
- Comparison to quantum dots.
Pg 12. Nanotech product news, November-December 2020
- Odour removing textiles.
- Nanotechnology-based sanitizing products.
- Nanocoatings for safer surgical procedures.
- Nanotecg solid-state broadband UV research devices.
- Fullerene cosmetics.
- Antimicrobial and antiviral screen coverings.
- New solar heat absorber with improved long-term efficiency.
- Antimicrobial surfaces.
- Quantum dots for enhancing crop productivity,
- QD-OLED displays
Pg 17. Graphene product news, November-December 2020
- Biomedical sensors.
- Graphene batteries for EVs.
- Energy harvesting.
- Graphene 3D printing inks.
- Graphene ink for batteries.
- Graphene footwear.
Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Alipay, Paypal.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact email@example.com