Issue 64, November 23 2020, 20 pages
Issue 64 of Nanotech Magazine focuses on the emerging market for Nanobubbles (ultrafine bubbles), a fascinating technology area that could have major implications for water filtration, sustainable wastewater treatment, remediation and other important environmental areas. Nanobubbles are nanoscopic gaseous domains that possess unique physical properties that make them very different from normal bubbles. These properties, such as excellent stability and longevity, make nanobubbles a superior aeration method for a wide range of applications
Also in this month’s issue, latest nanotech products and graphene commercial activities and investments in nanotech companies and products.
In this issue:
Pg. 4. Latest nanotech investments, commercial agreements and rounds of finance. October-November 2020
Pg 6. Nanobubbles market focus. Properties, applications, definitions, Nanobubble equipment manufacturers.
Pg. 10. Latest nanotech product news.
- Nanofiber masks.
- Nano battery cathodes.
- Nanotechnology-based bullet-proof products.
- Improving the durability of solar modules with carbon nanotubes.
- Nano biomarkers for cancer detection.
- Nanoporous membranes for lithium extraction.
- Carbon nanotube composites.
- Cellulose nanofibers for cosmetics thickeners.
- Nanofiltration membrane solutions for organic-heavy waste streams.
- Solar heat absorber.
- Nanomaterials derived from the use of CO2 for industrial use.
Pg. 16-20. Latest graphene product news.
- Graphene facemasks.
- Graphene carbon aerogel composites.
- Graphene-based EMI shielding applications.
- Graphene for fuel and brake lines.
- Graphene supercapacitors.
- Graphene investments and funding rounds.
- Graphenefire retardant coatings.
- Graphene-oxide-based ink battery.
- Green hydrogen and battery grade graphene materials.
- Graphene-based all polymer solar thermal cells.
- Graphene medical products.
Sponsors for Issue 64
Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Alipay, Paypal.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact firstname.lastname@example.org