Following on from the last issue, the 2021 publication of the Graphene Directory, this months offering is back to industry news, funding and products. There has been a slew of recent investments, product launches, collaborations and commercial agreements.
This month’s issue focused on the market for Anti-Fog Coatings and Films, which has come to prominence lately through the use of facemasks and visors in multiple settings, and the difficulties from their use. Fogging by moisture condensation on transparent substrates presents a major challenge in several optical applications that require excellent light transmission characteristics, such as eyeglasses and vehicle windshields, and can lead to serious hazards involving in blurred vision, light scattering, energy consumption and safety hazard during the usage process of transparent glass and plastics. These problems limit the uses of transparent polymeric materials.
Latest nanotech investments, commercial agreements and rounds of finance. February-March 2021
- Funding for medical nanotech.
- Nanotechnology for nickel-iron and lithium-ion batteries.
- Nanotechnology architectures for the detection and separation of viruses, biogenic amines and other pathogens.
- Graphene and layered materials in semiconductors.
Anti-fog coatings and films
- Types of anti-fog coatings.
- Food packaging & agricultural films.
- Anti-fog coatings and film manufacturers.
Nanotech product news, February to March 2021
- Temporary tattoo-delivered sensors that utilize DNA nanoparticles.
- Carbon nanotubes to improve battery performance at lower loadings.
- Single-wall carbon nanotubes for silicone rubber.
- Nanotubes to conduct electricity in solar cells and panels.
- Self-disinfecting nanocoatings.
- Quantum dots for plant growth.
- Boron Nitride Nanotubes.
- Nanodiamonds for batteries.
- Medical device nanocoatings.
- Nanotechnology for the control and mitigation of electromagnetic pollution.
- Nanotechnology for testing water for chemical pollution and toxicity levels.
- Nanofibers for textiles.
- Skin patches using nanotech.
Graphene product news, February to March 2021
- Graphene biocidal coating.
- Graphene formulation to improve the strength of concrete and reduce its carbon footprint.
- Graphene quantum dots for LEDs.
- Automotive sealants.
- Graphene ecosystem.
- Graphene supercapacitors.
- Graphene shoes.
- Graphene-enhanced battery for electric vehicles.
- Wide-spectrum image sensors based on graphene and quantum-dot technologies.
- Next-generation graphene batteries for green mobility, grid storage, aviation and consumer products.
- Flexible graphene-based biosensor technology.
Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Alipay, Paypal.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact firstname.lastname@example.org