In this issue:
- Latest nanotech investments, commercial agreements and rounds of finance, September-October 2021. Major nanotech battery investments and other energy markets.
- Latest nanotech product news, industrial collaborations and commercial agreements, September-October 2021.
- Nanocoatings on airport surfaces and furniture.
- Nanotechnology surfaces for improving bone growth and fighting infection.
- Nanosilicon powders for batteries.
- Silicon nanowires for batteries.
- Electroluminescent perovskite quantum dots.
- Quantum dots for plant growth.
- Microwave carbon nanotubes.
- Hydrogen production technology for carbon nanotubes.
- Nanotech battery product news, September-October 2021.
- Latest graphene investments, commercial agreements and rounds of finance, September-October 2021.
- Latest graphene product news, industrial collaborations and commercial agreements, September-October 2021.
- Graphene in road surfaces
- 2D materials for adhesives.
- Graphene-based products for the defence, automotive and aerospace.
- Graphene concrete.
- Laser-synthesized graphene-like materials for high volume production of synthetic RNA for drug manufacturing.
- Graphene in polyurethane foams.
- Graphene nanotubes.
- Graphene bedding.
- Graphene energy harvesting.
- Latest graphene battery product news, September-October 2021.
- Graphene supercapacitors for self-powered medical implants.
- Graphene Battery technology in consumer electronics and electric vehicles.
- Lithium-sulphur batteries.
- Latest graphene coatings product news, September-October 2021.
- Marine coatings.
- Antimicrobial coatings.
- Textile coatings.
- Latest graphene composites product news, September-October 2021.
- Graphene products in raw and recycled polymer nanocomposites and dispersion
- Polymer-derived, graphene-reinforced ceramic matrix composites (CMC).
- Aerospace structures.
Nanotechnology Industry and Market Review 2018-2019-Print editionPrint edition (including tracked delivery).
Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Alipay, Paypal.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact firstname.lastname@example.org