July 2022 | 1110 pages, 536 tables, 267 figures | Download table of contents
Nanotechnology and nanomaterials are key enablers for a whole new generation of products and processes with enhanced properties. Commercialized products are available from a broad range of players in markets including consumer electronics, batteries, packaging, composites, biomedicine, healthcare and coatings.
At over 1110 pages, The Global Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials Market Report 2022-2032 is a comprehensive assessment of the opportunities afforded by these remarkable materials and technologies. The report offers full market forecasts for nanomaterials and industrial sectors impacted by nanotechnology to 2032.
Report contents include:
- In-depth analysis of the global market for nanotechnology and nanomaterials, applications, producers, product developers and products.
- Product database by market.
- Assessment of nanomaterials market including production volumes, competitive landscape, commercial prospects, applications, demand by market and region, stage of commercialization, prices and producer profiles.
- Examples of successful markets and products.
- TRL assessment for nanomaterials and end user markets.
- Ten year forecasts to 2032 on nanomaterials demand in metric tonnes.
- Revenues for nanotechnology and nanomaterials by end user market to 2032.
- Analysis of global trends, including historical data from 2010, and projections to 2032.
- Exploration of nanomaterials and nanotech-enabled products market structures and value chains.
- Assessment of end user markets for nanotechnology and nanomaterials including market drivers and trends, applications, market opportunity, market challenges and application and product developer profiles. Markets covered include adhesives, aerospace and aviation, automotive, Energy conversion, storage and generation technologies, sustainable technologies, biomedicine and healthcare, coatings & paints, composites, conductive inks, construction & buildings, cosmetics & sunscreens, electronics, photonics, filtration and environmental remediation, food and agriculture, fuel cells and hydrogen storage, household care and sanitary, lighting, lubricants, marine, oil, gas and mining, packaging, rubber, security and defence, sensors, solar, batteries, textiles and apparel, 3D printing, catalysts, thermoelectrics.
- Unique assessment tools for the nanomaterials market, end user applications, economic impact, addressable markets and market challenges to provide the complete picture of where the real commercial opportunities in nanotechnology and nanomaterials are. Nanomaterials covered include metal & metal oxide nanoparticles/nanopowders, carbon nanomaterials, nanocellulose, nanoclays, dendrimers, quantum dots, other 2D materials.
- Main application and product opportunities in nanotechnology and nanomaterials.
- Profiles of over 1,500 nanotechnology nanomaterials producers and product developers.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) please select this option after Add to Cart, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org .