This publication provides a comprehensive review the state of the nanotechnology and nanomaterials sector over the past 12 months, it’s development, and future prospects. Strategic analysis of the key global markets nanotechnology will impact is the core theme. Cutting edge markets covered include wearable electronics, graphene, cellulose nanofibers, waterproof electronics coatings, filtration technologies and self-healing materials.
Our expert team and industry contributors bring you fascinating, authoritative articles, illustrated with stunning images on nanotech in markets from coatings to consumer electronics.
Published January 2019 | 184 pages | Table of contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The market for Metal-organic frameworks (MOFs)
- Markets and applications.
2. Nanotechnology in the automotive sector.
- Supercapacitors for electric vehicles
3. Polymer nanocomposites.
- Carbon nanotubes.
4. Waterproofing electronics.
- Protecting against moisture.
- Main companies.
5. Graphene filtration.
- Current filter technology drawbacks.
- Market challenges.
- Recent developments.
- Companies and research centres.
6. The market for cellulose nanocrystals.
7. Automotive nanocomposites.
- Natural fiber composites.
- Cellulose nanofibers.
- Carbon nanotubes
- Company profiles.
8. Self-healing materials.
- What are self-healing materials?
- Self-healing coatings.
- Self-healing polymer composites.
- Self-healing metals.
- Metal matrix composites.
- Self-healing ceramics.
- Self-healing nanomaterials.
- Self-healing biomaterials.
- Markets for self-healing materials and coatings.
- Company profiles.
9. Nanotech in wearable medicine and healthcare
- Medical wearables.
- Patch-type skin sensors.
- Hydration sensors.
- Wearable sweat sensors.
- Smart footwear.
10. Graphene in high-performance sports goods and textiles
- Sports composites.
- Smart sporting textiles.
- Graphene ski-wear.
- Graphene sports shoes.
11. CVD graphene.
- CVD synthesis.
12. Graphene in construction.
- Steel coatings.
13. Graphene in printable, flexible and stretchable electronic devices and sensors.
- The wearables revolution.
- Conductive inks.
- Wearable electronics.
- Medical and healthcare wearables and sensors.
- Flexible batteries.
14. Nanotech investments, deals and funding January 2018-December 2018.
15. Nanotech company and product news January 2018-December 2018.
16. Nanotech energy and cleantech news 2018-December 2018.
17. Graphene company and product news January 2018-December 2018.
18. Government, regulation & policy news January 2018-December 2018.