Published November 25 2020, 23 pages
Pg. 4-11. Graphene in biomedicine and healthcare
- Drug delivery.
- Imaging and diagnostics,
- Medical wearables for monitoring.
- Skin patches.
- Wound management.
Pg. 10-11. Latest graphene investments, commercial agreements and rounds of finance.
Pg. 14-17. Latest graphene product news.
- Graphene facemasks.
- Graphene carbon aerogel composites.
- Graphene-based EMI shielding applications.
- Anti-corrosion, drag-reducing coatings in marine and industrial applications.
- Graphene for fuel and brake lines.
- Graphene supercapacitors.
- Graphene lithium sulphur batteries.
- Graphene for EV batteries in China to hit the market.
- Graphene fire retardant coatings.
- Graphene-oxide-based ink battery.
- Green hydrogen and battery grade graphene materials.
- Graphene-based all polymer solar thermal cells.
- Graphene medical products.
- Graphene rubber.
- Graphene ink battery.
Pg. 18. Latest graphene energy storage and generation news.
- Green hydrogen and battery graphene.
- Lithium metal battery development.
- High-performance supercapacitors with ultra-high energy storage density.
Pg. 20. Latest graphene composites news.
- Graphene biodegradable, compostable alternative to plastic packaging
- Graphene composites to improve durability and heat transfer.
Pg 22. Latest graphene coatings news.
- Graphene coatings to protect batteries.
- Graphene marine coatings.
- Superhydrophobic graphene coatings for antimicrobial surfaces.
Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Alipay, Paypal.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact email@example.com