Published September 2015 | Table of contents| Price: £700 | 76 pages
The market for titanium dioxide nanoparticles (Nano-TiO2) continues to grow, mainly driven by the demand for UVA/B filters in sunscreens and sun protection cosmetics.
There has been an increasing demand over the past 18 months from brand owners for non-chemical UVA/B filters and this trend is expected to continue as regulatory hurdles are surmounted. UV filters are also increasingly being introduced into daily wear cosmetics and hair care products, which represent a significantly larger opportunity than sunscreens alone. Nano-TiO2 offers clear market advantage in sun protection, including:
- Superior transparency
- Improved UV protection
- Meeting critical wavelength requirements
- Competitive price-wise with organic UV filters and alternate TiO2-based filters.
This report features:
- Market drivers and trends in Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles
- Markets and applications for Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles including sunscreens and cosmetics and coatings
- Market volumes and demand for Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles
- Regional demand for Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles
- Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles market structure
- Company profiles.